This award goes to that individual who most deserve a recognition for exemplary demonstrating self-discipline and leadership skills at their very young career.
- He/she displays a work ethic that reflects dedication, commitment, self-reliance and self-discipline in all areas of career.
- In his/her 30s this individual shows exemplified creativity, initiative, resourcefulness and commitment in “making a difference” in the society.
- He/she has the ability to work within a team or develop his own group by selflessly imparting knowledge, skills and experience to his/her generation
- This award seeks to identify an individual who is respected, revered and well regarded by his/her peers or colleagues and/or clients or customers.
- The candidate could show proof or evidence of continuing professional development, trainings and qualifications.